If you are looking for great work boots to wear in the desert, you should check out Belleville’s 390DES hot weather combat boots. These desert boots are made to handle intense weather conditions and will last a very long time. To find out why you should consider these Belleville boots, check out the anatomy of a Belleville hot weather boot below.
The Anatomy of Belleville Hot Weather Boots
Belleville Hot Weather boots are made to handle tough desert environments thanks to their unique anatomy and construction.
- The fully gusseted tongue of this Belleville boot is able to prevent debris and dirt from entering the boot, and a padded collar makes the desert boot easy to wear for long periods of time.
- The exterior of the boot is covered in nylon. This unique type of construction will allow you to enjoy durability and breathability while also reducing the risk of tearing.
- A molded heel counter provides ankle support.
- Amazing traction is provided by a Vibram Sierra outsole that is very durable
- Expect dry feet in any condition thanks to a twill vamp liner that allows moisture to evaporate quickly
- Toe box is made of field grade material for maximum protection
- A Vanguard running sole will allow you to enjoy the comfort of a running shoe in a hot weather boot
- Boot will distribute your impact from the heel-to-toe, which makes it great for use on terrain often found in hot environments
- Arch insert is contoured for comfortability in the field
- A fiberglass shank provides stability and underfoot support
- The direct injected midsole will allow you to enjoy shock absorption and flexibility no matter where your shift takes you
Hot Weather Desert Boots from Belleville are great for a Variety of Careers
Obviously, hot weather boots from Belleville are ideal military boots. However, these boots can be worn by many different occupations including first responders, construction workers, factory workers, and those that need a protective work boot everyday. The hot weather construction of this boot, there is no liner, will allow you to wear these boots for long periods of time comfortably. To learn more about Belleville Hot Weather Boots, check out the 390 DES Hot Weather Tan Combat boot in our inventory. If you have any questions about this boot, any Belleville boot, or boots from other brands on our website, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need to make the best footwear purchase for your feet and your career.